1. How long have you been posting to Deviant Art?
- I started uploading consistently in June of 2016 but I had an account before then.
2. What got you into drawing?
- Dumb as it sounds, I was jealous of people who could draw. And being a stupid kid, I thought "Wow, I'll show them. I could draw too if I wanted to." Long story short, I actually started practicing (whoa, practice makes you better? Who'd a thunk?) and saw improvements over the months. So it started out as being petty but I ended up really liking it. No worries though, I'm over that jealous phase!
3. Favorite tools and media?
- Regular pencil sketches.
- Colored pencil.
- Digital tablets.
4. Where do you like to draw?
- At my desk (digital)
- In bed (traditional)
5. What do you draw most often?
- People: usually Oc's, random designs or fandoms
6. What do you wish you could draw better?
- Likenesses. I need a lot more practice. I can almost never make it look like the actual person.
7. Two things you think you're pretty good at.
- Uploading consistently.
- Line art.
8. Two things you think you're getting better at.
- Interesting poses.
- Character design.
9. Two things you know you need to work on.
- Backgrounds in general.
- Color theory.
10. Artist Pet Peeves.
- When I'm drawing and someone starts looking over my shoulder. I just can't draw with someone watching!
- When people say digital art isn't "real art"
11. Do you keep a sketchbook? If so, how many have you filled/which are you currently working on?
- Yes, I just started my 3rd one.
12. How many drawings do you do in a week?
- Depends on my free time or if I'm in an art block but usually 1-4. But that's everything from finished pieces to sketches.
Well, I think that's about it from me. Ask questions about my responses if you have any! I'll be back to regular posting next week.