Below are a couple examples of my work. All are previous requests I've done.
I can draw a face in a day but it may take several days to draw and pose multiple characters and a background. Keep in mind, my backgrounds aren't the best so I can't draw anything overly complicated. However, I'll try to finish a drawing in a week or less.
- I won't draw more than three cats in one drawing.
- These are free requests so it is not required that you donate points but anything you can spare would be greatly appreciated.
- Do NOT remove my signature or claim the drawing as your own.
- I will leave the drawing available for download. It is okay if you use it for a profile picture, banner or background but please tell me in advance.
- I'm okay drawing some gore (ex: blood, scars, missing eyes or ears) but not excessive violence (ex: exposed organs or bones). Ask if you're unsure what's okay.
- I will not be drawing sexually explicit content of any kind.
- I won't be drawing furries or anthros. Just felines.
- Please give me an example of what your character looks like. It should include colors, patterns, accessories and any other details you find important. The easiest way to do this is with a link to a drawing of yours. I can try to work with a text description but a link is preferable.
- Tell me what kind of drawing you want (like just the face, simple background, etc.) along with a general idea of how you want the character to look. If there are several characters, tell me how they are interacting. Expressions and a brief description of the background help too.
- Keep in mind the characters might not be a perfect representation of yours. But I'll try my best to get it as close as possible.
- I'll only take a couple requests at a time per person.
As of 3/18/17, I will now be doing custom designs as well. This is my first time doing something like this so we'll see how it works out. If you have a character but no design for them, I will make 2-3 possible design references and you can choose which, if any, match your character. From there, you are free to use that design! Below is an example of what I will create. 2-3 cats with their color palette visible and no background.
It will likely take a bit of time for me to come up with the designs, but again, I'll try to do them in less than a week.
For custom designs:
- Please give me an idea as to what you have in mind. For example, color pallets you want (dark colors, red shades, etc) , species of the cat, gender, name, personality, or anything else you think would help me come up with something like them.
- You can choose to use any of the designs I created for your character. If none of them seem fitting, no worries. You don't have to use them.
- My designs are somewhere between fantasy and reality. I don't draw completely realistic cats but I also try to stay within some margin of realism. If you're confused by what I mean, check out some of my other designs to get a feel for them.
- If there are designs you don't choose and I like them enough, there is a possibility I may use them as adopts in the future. Please tell me ahead of time if you are not ok with this.
- After you choose a cat, please credit me the first time you draw it. After that, nothing else must be done.
- It's ok if you want to change simple things. Eye color, add accessories, scars, missing features, longer tails, etc.
That about does it. If you have any questions or you want a request or design pack, leave a comment below. I'll try to get back to you within 24 hours.
To do list:
1. myman73 - Redstar
2. Dawnpoppy6 - Duskfall + kits